Being a stay at home busy mommy, often during the span of the day, there are many times I feel like if I accomplish a few easy tasks, I’ll feel so much better, especially when Little Miss K is napping.
More often than not, we, in the repetitive day to day routine, get carried away and forget smaller things that actually are or can be important and are easy to achieve.
So, just for fun, I thought of sharing a list of 25 things you can accomplish in 10 minutes, so here goes:
1. FaceTime with your loved ones.
2. Call family or friends you’ve been wanting to, but have been “too busy”.
3. Meditate – Alom Vilom is a good place to start.
6. Reply back to emails / blog comments.
7. Pick up and arrange baby toys.
8. Put a load of laundry.
9. Fold that laundry load once done.
10. And finally put away said laundry.
11. Wipe down kitchen counters!!!
12. Load the dishwasher.
13. Empty the dishwasher.
14. Wash some baby bottles and put them to sterilize.
15. Take out the trash.
16. Make some purees for your little one.
17. Write your significant other a note and hide it somewhere they will find it later 🙂
18. Thin out your nail polishes – here’s how.
19. Clean makeup brushes – here’s how.
20. Organize your closet of stuff that should be put away.
21. Clean out your purse/backpack/workbag/diaper bag!!
22. Sort through your mail.
23. Make a grocery / shopping / to-do list!!
24. Stalk your favorite Instagram accounts. Mine’s nshrivas 😉
25. Sit on your patio and just relax!
Think how good you would feel if you did 3-4 of these things a day. That’s a lot of things you are getting done while you’re putting off the things you need a break from.
What are a few things you would add to this list?