Ok then, a lot of you reached out to me asking where was my 2020 travel wishlist post! LOL!! I didn’t realize so many of you loved and enjoyed this post so much! A lot of you also said it’s my list here that helps you plan your vacation destinations and I am glad for that. Atleast someone is going there 😉 LOL!!
Ofcourse this is a wishlist and in no way am I saying that this is all where we plan to travel to this year, I mean only if I had that kind of money and vacation hours, am I right…
I did a similar post last year too, and here’s where you can find that: ~ Top 10 Places on my 2019 Travel Wishlist!! And my top 5 picks for you…
So without further ado, here’s 10 on my wishlist for 2020:
– Carribbean: Mexico, Jamaica, US Virgin Island, Dominican Republic!
– Smoky Mountain National Park: Fall colors here are supposed to be gorgeous!
– Europe: Anywhere would be fine, ok thanks bye!
– More around Texas: The panhandle and other areas that are NOT Texas Hill Country! LOL!!
– Arkansas: A quick road trip one long weekend?
– Tennessee: Another quick road trip one long weekend+2 more days of vacay?!
– Jordan: I have been following @visitjordan for a while now and that country sure looks magical.
– Egypt: Coz I have a hubby who is a history buff – enough said!
– Bali: My sister and brother-in-law went there for their winter vacay / to ring in the New Year and their pictures make this look like heaven on earth!
– India: I know this is home for us, but LilMissK and I did not get to go to India in 2019 so it’s long over-due!
So what’s on your travel wish list? I’d love to hear…
If you follow me on Instagram (@nshrivas), you know we checked off Mexico from this list as we just got back from Mexico City and Cancun. I have added both to my highlight reel, and am working on a detailed blog post for each, so stay tuned to that… And to know more about our where-abouts, follow along if you don’t already!!
And, until next time, stay wanderlust-struck!