If you follow me on Instagram (@nshrivas) you’d know that I am transitioning over from SnapChat to Instastories and so far enjoying it. I had recently asked you guys to vote, between Recipes and Travel Posts, in regards to what you’d like to see more and 64% of you voted Recipes and hence this post!
For those of you who voted travel, I’d be doing lots of travel posts as well so don’t be disheartened!
So let’s jump into this yummy recipe which is a hit with kids too!!
– Regular white bread slices, with their sides taken off, as many as desired, my measurements make 10 bread slices. For more or less, adjust accordingly.
– 1 Onion small – cut in thin small slices
– 1 Bell Pepper small – cut in thin small slices
– Handful of black olives pitted and sliced
– Mozzarella Cheese as per preference
– Seasoning: Salt, Pepper and Red Chilly Flakes!!
– Preheat oven to 350F.
– Cut the onions and bell peppers, for olives if canned or jarred, wash them, cut and keep aside.
– Cover the baking tray with aluminum foil and spray cooking oil.
– Line the bread slices on the baking tray, keeping a little bit of distance between the pieces so as the melted cheese from one doesn’t stick to another.
– Put the veggies: onions, bell peppers, black olives, and then put cheese on top.
** You can add more veggies like Corn Kernels, Jalapeños, Mushrooms etc. as you wish.**
– Season it with salt, pepper and red chilly flakes (if kids are having this, keep the chilly flakes to a minimum to lessen the spice level).
– Bake for 7 to 12 minutes based on how well done you like the crust! For me it’s just right at 10 minutes!
Enjoy this yummy recipe!! Do let me know how you liked it, I would love to hear 🙂 Cheers!!