And just that like… look who is here… Fall!!! Fall is already here peeps!!! Say what?! It’s like this year is flying by!
Today, I am sharing my Fall/Winter bucket list. I am calling this my Fall/Winter list coz in Houston, Fall and Winter are one and the same, with the only difference being less hot on some days than others! Haha!
So here’s my list:
– Visit a Pumpkin Patch
– Attend a Fall Festival
– Attend a Winter Festival
– Go see Fall Colors
– Take a walk on a Foggy Morning
– Try new Scented Candles
– Bonfire Night / Blanket Cuddles under the stars
– Make S’mores
– Ice Skating (carried over from my Summer Bucket List)
– Drive-In Movie Theater (carried over from my Summer Bucket List)
– Donate Toys
– Make a Pine Cone Wreath
– Go Stargazing on a clear night
– Try a new Hot Chocolate recipe
– Go someplace Snowy!!
– Try 5 new restaurants around Houston
Hope ur having a happy Monday and that you had a wonderful weekend… Ours was mostly low key, getting back into routine since my parents flew back home after being with us for a month!! It was so much fun and now the house is all empty, me no like! 😦 Anyways, this is life! Right?! We gotta move on and look forward to the next time we’ll all be together again, hopefully soon!
So temme, what’s on your Fall/Winter bucket list?!