Banana Bread is a wonderful way to use up over ripe, sad looking, wilting bananas! And when you add up things like walnuts and almonds to it, you make it even more nutritious!
I did an IGTV Video for banana bread a while back (check it out on Instagram @nshrivas) but got an overwhelming response and request for an eggless version and after researching and tweaking recipes, I found the one, and am sharing it with you all today, so get ready!
- 3 banana, ripped
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil and 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup maida / all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup wheat flour / atta
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder / dalchini powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds chopped
- Few chocolate chips!
- Take the ripped bananas and cut them into pieces, and now to this add sugar and mash the banana.
- Next up add oil, butter and vanilla extract.
- Now add maida, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt.
- While mashing with a fork, combine all the dry ingredients with the mashed banana.
- To this add walnuts, almonds and chocolate chips (leave some for garnish) and fold gently.
- Transfer this to a greased bread mould or cake mould. Garnish on top with some walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Make sure to pay the tray twice to remove the air incorporated into the batter.
- Place the tray into preheated oven. Bake at 355 degree fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- Once done, take it out and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, cut to slices and serve.
- You can store in airtight container in the fridge until 2 weeks!!
Let me know you you guys liked this!
Until next time, stay satisfied!!