This is another one of my Mom’s quick Fix and is super yummy! Summer evenings call for a easy snack along with your choice of chilled beverage, and this my friends is a super easy and yummy and goes it all sorts of drinks, if you get what I mean! Haha!!
So here goes…
– 11/2 cups Lightly salted Peanuts (with or without skin would do)
– 1/2 Onion
– 1 Small Tomato
– 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
– Cilantro / Coriander for garnish
– Salt to taste or skip depending on how much the peanuts are salted
– Juice of 1/2 lemon
– Sev for garnish
– Dice the onion and tomatoes in small pieces, mix with peanut and add pepper and lemon juice.
– Chop the Cilantro/Coriander leaves finely and garnish with sev as well.
Ta-da!!! You are done!
You can also serve this a salad before main course, goes well with wine, beer and ofcourse soft drinks as well as mango lassi, sweet or salty lassi!