Hot summer evenings call for cool snacks and that’s what this Pasta Salad is all about… Cool and creamy thanks to the generous amount of Mayonnaise in it, but to make it healthy, use light Mayo and use less of it. Ta-da!! You make it guilt free!
– 1 cup Pasta, any shape!
– 1/2 cucumber diced into small cubes
– 1/2 onion cut into small pieces
– 5 black olives, cut into small pieces
– 1/4 cup corn kernels
– 1/2 green bell pepper (or red if you want to make it colorful) diced – this is optional. It will give it some extra crunch though
– Mayonnaise (generously) you’ll know how much is right for your taste buds
– 11/2 tablespoon of pepper, add more if desired.
– Cook pasta as per instructions on the box, be careful not to over cook. Once cooked, run it below cold water to bring to room temperature and also not make them stick.
– In a large bowl, mix all the cut veggies.
– Add Mayonnaise, pepper and the Pasta.
– Stir to mix!
– Keep in fridge for 15-20 minutes to chill and serve with your drink of choice!