Hey there y’all!! How have you all been?! I am so ready for the weekend and I am sure you are too 😉 Today I am sharing one of Shukla household’s weekend favorite – Paav Bhaaji, so for the recipe, read on…
– Buns according to the number of people, this recipe feeds 3-4.
– 2 Onions
– 3 tsp Dhania Powder
– 5 Tomatoes
– 2 tsp Jeera Powder
– 4 medium Potatoes
– 2 tsp Chilli powder
-1 cup Peas (frozen, thawed)
– 4 tsp Pav Bhajji masala
– 1/2 cup Mixed Vegetables (frozen, thawed)
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 cup Coriander for garnish
– 2 tsp Lemon Juice
– 1/2 cup Bell Pepper
– 1 cup Cauliflower
– 2 Green chillies finely chopped
– Heat a pan with oil & add the onions. Fry till translucent. Add tomatoes, salt, add all the powders and fry till the oil floats on top.
– Steam all the other vegetables seperately & add them to the onion mixture.
– Add a cup of water & let it cook to boiling consistency. Then With the help of a potato masher keep mashing the mixture till it cooks nicely.
– When all the vegetables are cooked thoroughly garnish with coriander & lemon juice and serve with Pav.
For the Paavs:
– Slit open the pavs from the middle. Apply butter in the inside & place them on a pre-heated frying pan. When they get golden brown from the inside take them off.
Serve hot!! Enjoy!!!