Got 15 minutes?? Then give this recipe a try!
– 1 big Onion
– 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
– 1 medium Bell pepper (any color!)
– 500 grams Paneer
– 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
– Masale: 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon coriander powerder, 1 teaspoon red chilly powder, 1 tablespoon dried methi and salt to taste
– 1 cup skim milk
– 1 tablespoon Olive or any other cooking oil
– Chopped Coriander leaves for garnish.
1. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and allow to splutter.
4. Add onion, sauté and then add the bell pepper and tomato paste, continue to sauté.
5. Once vegetables are close to done, add all the other dried masala, also dried methi/fenugreek leaves, except salt. Make sure to not cook the vegetables throughly as some crunch is desired.
6. Keep stirring and tossing and now add milk. If needed, add some water. Make sure to not add too much, since a lot of gravy is not our aim, we want it just enough to make bring it all together.
7. Now add paneer pieces, gently toss, and as you see it bubbling, cover the lid and switch off the gas, allow to sit for 5 mins.
8. Now add salt, and mix well. Adding the salt later prevents the milk from curdling.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
10. Enjoy with hot Rotis, Parathas, Naan or Rice!
And surely lemme know how you liked it!!