Hi y’all!! Howdy?!
So, today I am sharing with you a recipe that’s recently become one of my favorites and it’s none other than Chicken Tikka Sandwich!!!
So here’s how to make it –
– Chicken Tikka chopped (on how to make Chicken Tikka check out my earlier post: ~ Chicken Tikka / Tandoori Chicken!!)
– White Bread Slices 8 slices
– 1 medium Onion chopped
– 1 small Green Bell Pepper chopped
– Fresh coriander leaves, 2 tablespoons
– Green chutney as required
– Chaat masala 1/2 teaspoon
– Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
– Butter as required
1) Mash the chicken tikkas in a masher.
2) Add onion, green bell pepper, coriander leaves, green chutney and chaat masala and mix. Add mayonnaise and mix well.
3) Cut the edges of the bread. Butter the bread slices on one side only.
4) Spread the filling evenly over four slices and cover with another slice each. Apply a little butter on the outer sides of the sandwich and place them one by one in the preheated grill and grill till they are golden, if you want to eat them grilled, else you can serve them as is, they taste better cold in my opinion.
Serve with chips and your choice of drink! Enjoy!!
Happy Monday!! Wishing you a great week ahead!!