Since the Indian wedding season is here, as well as the holiday season aka gifting season, I thought of sharing some gift ideas for newlyweds!!
These keepsake pieces are surely going to be cherished by every couple for the years to come. We received some of these gifts ourselves and I can guarantee they are still some of my favorite items around the house.
Ofcourse if it’s for a wedding, you can always buy something off their registry, but sometimes you want to give some different and that’s where I hope my list would come in handy. These also make the perfect gifts for engagements, weddings, and anniversaries and also if you are a bridesmaid, these are the perfect way to make your bride feel special.
If nothing else, you could always buy these for yourself 😉 or pass this list to your hubby around the time of your anniversary! Haha!!
So here’s my list:
1) Mr & Mrs cutlery – Super cute!! These would be perfect for using on the wedding day when it’s time to cut the cake, or just otherwise!
2) Personalized cutting board – This is a cute way to add a personal touch to any newlywed’s kitchen!
3) Wifey shirt – Every bride needs a Wifey shirt to wear on her honeymoon!! You could also buy the hubby shirt and make it a couple thingi 😉
4) Mr & Mrs plate set – To go along with the cutlery – these are perfect to use on the wedding day or while celebrating anniversaries!
5) Bow ring dish – This is one gift that’ll be loved and highly used as well. It’s a cute way to store that fancy ring!
6) Couple pillowcase set – How much cuter does it get than this sweet pillowcase set? Every newlywed needs this in their new home!
7) Mr & Mrs glasses – Because why not!?
8) Kate Spade invitation frame – I’ve been thinking how to frame our invitation cards, and I am glad I stumbled upon this, totally buying it! Such a pretty and chic way to save/decorate our wedding card!!
Will you be shopping for any gifts for newlyweds this year? Hope my list was helpful!!
Wishing all you wonderful readers a Merry Christmas!!